Waiting For You, Sad Love poetry written by Sourav Bhuniya - Sourav Bhuniya

Latest

Welcome to my English blog. This blog is about my personal experience, my poem, the story written by me, book review, movie review, technology-related article & also as a freelancer my personal experience and some tricks for online income. If you like my blog then please subscribe to receive notification of new articles in your mail. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Waiting For You, Sad Love poetry written by Sourav Bhuniya

 
Sad Love Poetry written by Sourav Bhuniya

WAITING FOR YOU 

Is there no end of my waiting? 
Just wait and wait. 
Waiting for your message, 
Waiting for your call. 
Waiting for you on Whatsapp 
When will you see the message I sent?
Waiting for you  inTelegram 
When will you reply to my message? 
Waiting on Facebook for when you 
Will Come online? 
But this is like an infinite wait. 
One second awaits for you 
Like one year to me. 
To hear from you, 
For one of your calls, 
I spend sleepless nights. 
At the end of the day it becomes night, 
But your wait is not over. 
I know I know, 
I have no end of waiting. 
Yet I will wait 
If ever on the phone screen 
Your name came up, 
If ever on Whatsapp 
The double tick mark becomes blue. 

Tag: waiting for you, sad love poetry, broken heart, unsuccesful love story, poetry written by Sourav Bhuniya

No comments:

Post a Comment